Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Covid-19 symptom checker
- What to Do If You Are Sick
- Help hotlines:
- Covid19 Hotline: 503-988-4454 (medical providers needing to report an infected patient or who need other assistance Press Zero)
- Multnomah County Crisis Line: 503-988-4888, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Toll-free: 800-716-9769. Hearing-impaired dial: 711. Interpreters available.
Social Health and Wellness Online Interactive Activities (Ex. Online Group Yoga Classes, etc.)
Resources and Public Information from the City of Portland Oregon & Multnomah County Concerning Covid-19, detailed links:
Collecting Unemployment in the State of Oregon:
- What is Unemployment Insurance
- Recommended instructions before filing: YouTube Video: OR state, how to file an unemployment claim for covid-19
- File a unemployment claim
- Very important information that is not clear in the video instructions above: Once you file a claim you also have to register on Work Source Oregon: Imatch skills before you can start to receive your unemployment benefits.
Grant Relief for Small Businesses including Sole Proprietors; see if you qualify:
- Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources during Covid-19
- Funding Options: In addition to traditional SBA funding programs, the CARES Act established several new temporary programs to address the COVID-19 outbreak: Paycheck Protection Program, EIDL Loan Advance, SBA Express Bridge Loans and, SBA Debt Relief