Thank you for your interest in community membership in the James A. Blumenthal Library. Your support and generosity is helping the library and we hope you enjoy being a part of the growing Maitripa College community. It is quick and easy to become a Library Community Member. Please read the terms and policy below and submit your application online or by mail using the links on this page.
Terms and Agreement
As a Community Member of the James A. Blumenthal Library, I have full access to all materials and resources the library offers. I agree to follow all library policies (see below) and will take responsibility to ensure proper care of all library materials I use and borrow.
Library Policy Summary
- Borrowing privileges are obtained with a 1-year Community Membership
- Checking-out materials must be done with a staff member or librarian
- Lost or damaged items are charged $10 plus replacement cost
- Overdue notices are sent via email
- Please contact us for current library hours of operation
Borrowing & Circulation Privileges Summary
- Books in circulation are available for 45 days
- Reserve materials are available for 2 hours (on-site use only)
- All materials can be renewed
- To renew or place holds, email the Library
Community Membership: Join Online
Application is a 2-step process: (1) Please fill out and submit the following form; (2) you will be returned to this page and can then click on the payment button at the bottom of this page to pay your annual donation of $35.
1: Community Membership Application Form
2: Community Membership Annual Fee
Please click on the button to make your membership payment online ($35 Annual Fee).
Community Membership: Join by Mail
To join by mail download and print this form (use the button below), fill it out, and mail it with your check to: Maitripa College, 1119 SE Market Street, Portland OR 97214