Apply Now for Library Community Membership
Thank you for your interest in community membership in the James A. Blumenthal Library. Your support and generosity is helping the library and we hope you enjoy being a part of the growing Maitripa College community. It is quick and easy to become a Library Community Member. Please read the terms and policy below and submit your application (by mail or using the form on the right).
Terms and Agreement
As a Community Member of the James A. Blumenthal Library, I have full access to all materials and resources the library offers. I agree to follow all library policies and will take responsibility to ensure proper care of all library materials I use and borrow.
Library Policy Summary
- Borrowing privileges are obtained with a 1-year Community Membership
- Checking-out materials must be done with a staff member or librarian
- Lost or damaged items are charged $10 plus replacement cost
- Overdue notices are sent via email
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current library hours of operation
Borrowing & Circulation Privileges Summary
- Books in circulation are available for 1 month
- Reserve materials are available for 2 hours (on-site use only)
- All materials can be renewed
- To renew or place holds, email email@example.com
Please use the form and payment button on the right to submit your application online.
Join by Mail
You may also download and print this form (click here – PDF format), fill it out, and mail it with your check to: Maitripa College, 1119 SE Market Street, Portland OR 97214
Community Membership: Online Application
Application is a 2-step process: (1) Please fill out and submit the following form; (2) you will be returned to this page and can then click on the payment button at the bottom of this page to pay your annual donation of $25 for one year or $40 for two years.
STEP #1: Community Membership Application Form
STEP #2: Community Membership Annual Fee
Please click on one of the buttons to make your membership payment online ($25 for Annual Fee or $40 Biennial Fee).