Apply Now for Library Community Membership
Thank you for your interest in community membership in the James A. Blumenthal Library. Your support and generosity is helping the library and we hope you enjoy being a part of the growing Maitripa College community. It is quick and easy to become a Library Community Member. Please read the terms and policy below and submit your application (by mail or using the form on the right).
Terms and Agreement
As a Community Member of the James A. Blumenthal Library, I have full access to all materials and resources the library offers. I agree to follow all library policies and will take responsibility to ensure proper care of all library materials I use and borrow.
Library Policy Summary
- Borrowing privileges are obtained with a 1-year Community Membership
- Checking-out materials must be done with a staff member or librarian
- Lost or damaged items are charged $10 plus replacement cost
- Overdue notices are sent via email
- Please contact us for current library hours of operation
Borrowing & Circulation Privileges Summary
- Books in circulation are available for 45 days
- Reserve materials are available for 2 hours (on-site use only)
- All materials can be renewed
- To renew or place holds, email the Library
Please use the form and payment button on the right to submit your application online.
Join by Mail
You may also download and print this form (use the button below), fill it out, and mail it with your check to: Maitripa College, 1119 SE Market Street, Portland OR 97214